ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP – An Associate Member shall be one who has acquired the degree of Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (BSCE) or its equivalent from any recognized engineering institution in the Philippines or abroad but who has not yet been admitted to the practice of Civil Engineering by the PRC, an who otherwise fulfills all other requirements for such membership as provided in these By-Laws.? Regular Member shall be one who is duly registered in the rolls of the Professional Regulation Commission as a Civil Engineer. Associate Members shall likewise be required to join the proper chapter as in the case of Regular Members.
Requirements to become new associate member:
- Duly Accomplished membership [registration form]
- Photocopy of your diploma or transcript of records
- (2) copies of 2″x2″ size picture
- Payment of Fees
- Entrance Fee PhP200.00
- National Membership Dues PhP250.00
- Chapter Membership Dues _________ (* see schedule of chapter dues)
- *choose your Chapter depends upon place of residence or work [download]
- Membership ID PhP100.00
New member will receive a Certificate of Membership, ID, a copy of Code of Ethics for Civil Engineers, a copy of National By-Laws.
You can apply through email by sending your application form together with the copy of your Diploma or Transcript of Record and picture.
Payment can made thru bank to bank deposit:
(deposit slip must send thru email or fax with your name)
Account Name : PICE
Bank Name/Branch : BPI, Cubao, Aurora Branch
Account No. : 0121-0498-05